In our previous post, we’ve shown you how to use wptorrent for downloading torrent files on your windows mobile. Today in this post, I’m going to show you an easy way to download torrents using the torrent client on your Windows device.
Note: This article is written for educational purposes only. Never download any copyright files from the Torrent network. If you do, then one or another you may get caught. So before downloading any torrent files always check the copyright laws in your country.
Steps to follow for downloading torrent on windows phone 10
Step-1: Download and install torrent program
- On your device, Search for ‘Torrex Lite‘ in the windows app store
- Click on the Torrex Lite app link
- Tap on Install to download the app
Once the installation is completed, continue to the step-2.
Step-2: Downloading torrent files using Torrex on Windows Mobile
- Open the Torrex Lite app
- Now click on ‘…‘ icon
- Choose ‘Add torrent from URL‘ from the menu
- Paste the magnet URL of the torrent in the field and click ‘Add‘
- Now it’ll display the file information of the torrent. Click on the ‘Select a folder‘ under destination folder option and choose the download location.
- Finally, click on “Start” button to initialize the download.
Once the downloading is completed, you’ll find your downloaded file in the location selected by you.
Here are some of the recommended readings,
- Top windows phone torrent app – 2017
- Alternate way to download files from torrent network using wptorrent on Lumia
Hope you find this guide useful. If you’ve any difficulty regarding downloading torrents from peer to peer network, then don’t hesitate to ask us. You can contact us via the contact us page or via the comments section.